Everyone who knows me knows I love fashion. One of my favorite things to do is skim through magazines or browse the internet to see what the stars are wearing. Let’s face it, they have the money, they have the connections…their clothes are probably pretty great.
One of my personal favorite fashion icons tends to be Kristen Stewart. I know, I know she isn’t exactly Victoria Beckham or Kim Kardashian but lately, girl knows how to dress. She is famously known for her converse, t-shirt and jeans ensemble, but when she tries she looks amazing. She has an unreal body, and a very unique look- she’s so beautiful. Here are my top 15 favorite looks of Kristen Stewart:
1. This is one of my favorite dresses that Kristen has worn. She rocked this Zuhair Murad gown at The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiere. She looks glamorous, classy, chic and amazing!! I love the pop of color on her lips and her hair looks beautifully colored and styled.
2. I love this chic business look that Kristen has going on in this picture. She really has started experimenting with haute couture and is not afraid of taking fashion risks. This one definitely paid off!
3. With Kristen’s pale skin and brunette hair, this royal blue Monique Lhullier gown looked stunning. She looked like a version of Kate Middleton in this dress. I love when her hair is off her face because she really is so beautiful, we can really see her features when her hair is pulled back.
4. This dress is very Kristen. It is elegant but a little bit rocker chic and edgy at the same time. The black and red color palette that she has going on is great on her but she still looks really glamorous.
5. I love this fun Balmain mini dress!! Kristen wore this to the MTV movie awards and it was my favorite look of the event. It is so her from the color, to the fun edgy safety pin detailing.
6. Another one of my favorite looks. I am obsessed with Kristen in black. Her pale skin, raven hair and bright colored eyes are perfect paired with a black gown. I want this dress so badly- she wore it to the London premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 and she was the center of attention. Everything about this look was perfect and that dress is amazing. The leather and sequined detailing really make it something special.
7. Kristen wore this Stella McCartney mini dress to the Kids Choice Awards and she looked so cute and happy in it. Color looks great on her and it completely changes her mood when she sports it.
8. Kristen is known to wear Zuhair Murad clothing and she looked great in this lacy jumpsuit at the Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiere in London. It is edgy and elegant- which really is what I think defines KStew.
9. I love love love love this look. From the pulled back hair, bright colored lipstick and flowery girly dress- she nailed it!
10. Another fun mini from KStew! So great.
11. A fun yellow dress and hounds tooth shoes to boot! Kristen looked pretty, fun and sophisticated in her laxed look at the Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiere in Madrid.
12. I can’t remember what talk show Kristen wore this brightly colored dress on, but I loved it!
13. Another one of my favorite gowns that Kristen wore! Love the color, the slit, the way she owned it, her makeup and pulled back hair. Brilliant!
14. Kristen definitely kept up with the fashionable ladies at the Cannes Film Festival. She looked like red carpet royalty.
15. I love Kristen in lace- and this mini with the bright red lipstick is amazing on her!!
What is your favorite Kristen Stewart look? Do you prefer her in her tom boy comfy jeans or when she rocks the red carpet?! Share your thoughts.